Who loves chocolate? I do! Here is a guilt-free option that will have your taste-buds doing a happy dance. Indulge in a delicious and guilt-free dessert, using Peppermint essential oils! This mousse is gluten-free, dairy-free, and your mouth will be none the wiser.
Grab this recipe, and get ready to add a new favorite to your line-up! This summer delight is just waiting for you to discover it. Adding Peppermint gives this treat the perfect touch of YUM. Did you know that Peppermint is commonly used in many everyday items? Routinely used for stomach aches, it can also promote healthy respiratory functions. This popular essential oil can be diffused or taken internally.
Happy Eating! Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about this tasty treat.
- Cut one bar in half, reserving half of one bar for shavings.
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base doesn’t touch the water.
- Break the remaining chocolate into the bowl and stir, allowing it to melt.
- Once melted, set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, halve and stone the avocados, then scoop the flesh into a food processor or blender, discarding the skins.
- Split the vanilla bean pod down the middle, scoop out the beans, and add them to the food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse for a few seconds. Scrape down the sides with a spatula, then pulse again to combine.
- Pour in the cooled chocolate, then pulse a final time until creamy and smooth.
- Put into desired serve ware, then pop in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve with an extra grating of chocolate.