Finding green house cleaning product is important and good for your house. It should not smell like many of the powerful chemicals that are commonly used. Have you considered using doTerra Essential Oils in your daily cleaning routines? Many of you have already started using Essential Oils for overall healthy well-being, but who would have thought to use them for cleaning too!
I love to use the Essential Oils in my home. They smell amazing, and the health benefits are stunning. Using the diffusing option helps my home to smell incredible while calming anxious feelings and stress.
Why use green house cleaning products
We all want the best for our families and using green house cleaning products is good to use. Using harsh chemicals can sometimes do more harm than good. These harsh chemicals can cause both short term and long term effects on your health. I don’t know about you, but this does not sound enjoyable! I want a clean home, but also one that is CLEAN. If you have kids, this is a double surety. We never want to expose our kids to anything that could harm them in any way. Here are a few reasons why cleaning green is the way to go:
- Green cleaning is safe and effective. Not only will your home smell heavenly, but you can rest easier knowing that your family will not get sick from any of the Essential Oils you used to clean your home.
- Cleaning green saves you money. You don’t have to spend a bundle to get the desired effects. Essential Oils are cost-effective, and you don’t have to use a lot. A few drops and DONE!
- Essential Oils are environmentally friendly. Essential Oils are made from the bare essentials. The Essential Oils are chemical free, and all natural! These products are completely safe for your family and fur babies.
Easy cleaning recipes to use in your home
Below you will find 3 green house cleaning recipes which are good for your home and will meet your cleaning needs. Each of these cleaning tips can help to keep your house clean and smelling fantastic!
Pine Floor Cleaner
- 1-gallon warm water
- 2 tablespoons liquid Castile
- 5 drops Douglas Fir Essential Oil
- 5 drop White Fir Essential Oil
- 5 drops Cypress Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Add soap and Essential Oils to a bucket of warm water
- Use mop or rag to clean floors
- Pour into a spray bottle for cleaning countertops
**Note – This solution does need to be rinsed off surfaces.**
All-Purpose Cleaning Spray
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 25 drop Wild Orange Essential Oil or other Essential Oil of choice
- In a spray bottle, combine water and vinegar.
- Add Essential Oil(s) of choice. Shake well.
- Use on counters, wood, glass, stainless steel or porcelain.
- Wipe with a microfiber cloth or paper towel.
“Lime” Scale Remover
- Add water and Essential Oils to baking soda.
- Mix into paste
- Rub a small amount onto the surface
- Let sit for 20 minutes
- Wipe off with a wet cloth
These recipes are simple to put together! Get ready for a fantastic and clean home. Get your Essential Oils today, and begin your journey of chemical-free cleaning. Your Essential Oil adventure just got more exciting! Contact us today with your questions!