So starting your day with a smoothie is a great idea and it can be a healthy meal. Included in this post is a recipe for a Celery Seed Smoothie. I know, it may sound weird, but it is very delicious! It is a refreshing smoothie that is full of healthy ingredients such as banana, apple, strawberries, and raspberries. It's a perfect way to begin your day, or you might even want it for a snack. It's simple and can be ready in minutes.
And if you are looking for a different way to take advantage of the benefits of a smoothie, then using Celery Seed essential oil in this recipe will be very helpful. This recipe for a refreshing celery seed smoothie provides the perfect way to easily create a smoothie when hunger strikes. Remember that it can be ready in minutes, you’ll definitely want to add this simple, healthy smoothie to your repertoire.
Why a Celery Seed Smoothie Has Healthy Benefits
- Celery is a great source of important antioxidants.
- Celery reduces inflammation.
- Celery supports digestion.
- Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index.
- Celery has an alkalizing effect.
Ingredients for Celery Seed Smoothie
- 2 drops Celery Seed oil
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 cup Red Apple
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
If you have additional questions about creating the Celery Seed Smoothie, reach out to use via our contact form.