Have you ever been so stressed that you didn't know how to calm down? Well, I feel for you because I used to experience that during my work day. I've found something that helps me with this issue. It's an essential oil to help you stay calm. This essential oil is Lavender because it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities. It can also soothe occasional skin irritations and help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Why use essential oil to help you stay calm?
Good question! I've recently started experience perimenopause (pre-menopause) issues and Lavender has helped with calming influence and supporting a healthy mood during menstruation and menopause. I've also found that Lavender essential oil evokes positive feelings of self-awareness and it is an essential oil to help you stay calm.
Additional uses for Lavender essential oil
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add Lavender to bath water to soak away stress, or apply it to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use it in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Lavender makes a great addition to any hair treatment, shampoo, or conditioner. It can help keep the scalp looking clean and healthy.
- It helps to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Lavender promotes feelings of vitality.
- It can reduce anxious feelings, even when the ability to smell aromas has been lost.
- When diluted and massaged on the abdomen of infants or when added to bath water, Lavender can promote calming and soothing feelings.
- It is helpful to diffuse when trying to stay on task.
- Lavender subjectively improves work environments.
- It promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
Product Description: Lavender essential oil
Lavender essential oil has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of therapeutic benefits as an essential oil to help you stay calm. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for mummification, bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; its ability to calm and soothe the mind and body continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities.
Lavender is frequently used to soothe skin irritations and help skin recover quickly. Applying Lavender essential oil to the back of the neck and temples helps reduce muscle tension. Inhaling Lavender promotes relaxation and a restful night’s sleep, making it an ideal oil to diffuse at bedtime and when stress levels are high. Due to Lavender’s versatility and soothing properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
[thrive_link color='purple' link='https://essentialinsider.com/shop-doterra' target='_blank' size='medium' align='aligncenter']Get doTERRA Lavender Now![/thrive_link]